Looking for work?
We are looking for a competent Restaurant Server to take and deliver orders. You’ll be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers’ experiences.
Food server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, presenting menus and serving food and beverages. You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
Position: SOUS CHEF
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join our kitchen team and help prepare meals according to our standard recipes. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare meals that meet the chef’s exact specifications.
You will be responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, and maintaining sanitation standards. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess communication and multi-tasking skills. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen is set up and stocked.
- Prepare components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Report to the head chef and cook the menu items that the head chef assigns to you.
- Complete presentation of dishes to be sent to restaurant patrons.
- Ensure that dishes are timed correctly for parties of restaurant patrons.
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Clean prep areas and take care of leftovers.
- Stock inventory and supplies.
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
- 0-2 years’ experience as a sous chef, line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook (we will train).
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking methods.
- Communication and organizational skills (Spanish speaking is a plus).
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.